February 18, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


Love
Duplicated
Yup, this happens every single day. Go figure! (SOOC)
Trending
This might not make sense but I'm referring to the cast. Kathleen and her friends have been taking turns needing them recently. By the way, four 12 year olds are loud...and giggly!!!
Paper
This is what your niece gets for her birthday when she refuses to tell you what she wants. She'll have fun getting that money out of there.
Plastic

16 comments:

Wendy said...

Love your paper idea! My mom did the same thing with coins one year. Let me tell you my cousins, NEVER asked her for money again!
Great interpretations!

Kmcblackburn said...

lol..your plastic shot made me laugh!

Kathy

Kim Stevens said...

Oh your duplicated is simply gorgeous, love the paper idea {so cute} and plastic made me smile!

Holly said...

Love love love your duplicate and your paper pictures! LOVE!

Stasha said...

You can send me a birthday present anytime ;)
Brilliant set, every shot is great. Sorry about the trend, hope no more casts for the summer!

Tamar SB said...

These are great! Love your love and duplicated!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, LOVE the love in the first shot! And I adore the giggly girls. That is one trend that can never end as far as I am concerned : ) Sweetness times ten zillion!

Amanda said...

Lovely set of photos! Love duplicated! :)

Unknown said...

beautiful photos you have here...the love and the sunset are my favs.

visiting from the hunt
Passion Babbles

Unknown said...

Great interpretations this week! I love duplicated!

Bek said...

Beautiful sunset!!

Tina said...

Great pictures. You can never photograph enough sunsets, even if it does happen every day!
And those girls are just adorable. Don't you love them to death?

Ashley Sisk said...

Every single day...so jealous. And that last shot is way too cute.

MPE by Irela said...

All of them are so cool. But I love your first shot (so sweet) and your Paper shot is genius (I will be stealing that idea LOLOL)
Awesome job.

Susan said...

Love the trending shot (once explained) and the gift of paper is too cute! What a creative idea!

Liz Mays said...

You're so creative! Love the birthday gift idea!