February 28, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday-The Dragan Effect

Today I spent the majority of the day at the hospital. Hubs had surgery to put his dialysis catheter back into his belly. In 2 weeks he can go back to doing home dialysis. Hopefully, that will also mean he can get back to work soon. In honor of him I am using a photo of him from last year. I tried this technique on a few recent pics of my niece and nephew and I hated it. This one I like. So here it is...
My original edited photo...

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I think you completely mastered the effect - this looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I love it. Great job. Hope everything went good with his surgery.

Kristi said...

You showed how good this effect looks on a man. I too hope that his surgery went well and you guys get to go home soon!

Kaylene said...

Wonderful, great edit

Desirae R said...

I love how his eyes really come out in the edit!