These butterflies are currently on display at San Diego's Wild Animal Park (I'm a SD native so I can still call it that. Everyone else calls it by it's new yucky name...the Safari Park). The butterflies were everywhere. They seemed to love the color of my jacket(light gray) because they kept landing on me.










5 comments:
Beautiful! I thin the pretty pink and black on is my favorite.
What a lame name safari park I like San diego wild animal park better. Amazing how God created things this small and beatiful.
We have zoo passes and still have never been. What is wrong with me?
You've inspired me. On my short list!
Those are stunning! I especially love the hot pink one that is on the pink flowers!
And we called it the San Diego Zoo - was it the same one?
Oh my these are so pretty. I love the 4th one so pretty. I think we may need to make our trip to see the butterflies at our botanical garden so awesome.
Post a Comment