It saddens me
to know
that if
I want
my pictures
to be seen
I have to join
a linky party.
Because without
linking up
with a meme
my pictures
would never
be seen.
I sometimes
question
whether or not
to give up
on this
blogging stuff.
Then
I think
who cares
if no one
sees my
fantastic pictures
because I blog
for fun.
Bonus points to any of my 2 1/2 readers who can guess where the line comes from that I used in my title. NO CHEATING!!!
Bonus points to any of my 2 1/2 readers who can guess where the line comes from that I used in my title. NO CHEATING!!!



























10 comments:
Good for you.
I see them and I love them and I'm not sure what a meme is. Never have gotten that one.
When blogging starts to feel like a job, it's time to switch gears.
I feel the same way sometimes. It can be pretty quiet in blog land. Love your zoo pictures! The baby gorilla is too cute, and what a lazy monkey!
You know- I think unless we are one of the "big bloggers" we all feel that. If I take a day off- or I don't link up someplace- I see the numbesr dwindle. It saddens me, gives me the same feelings you are having. But I have to try to remember that this is about documenting my own journey through this learning process & if people come to appreciate it, that's great. If not- I just have to be happy that I know I am making progress & that is what matters.
I haven't really done many link ups outside of my own in a while - yes my numbers have taken a hit, but my sanity has improved. Your pictures are gorgeous and I'm so glad I swung by.
I feel the same way. I try to make it to many of the blogs I follow and I just never make it through my feeds. I blog for fun as well.
I really love these pictures they are gorgeous!
Aww - don't be discouraged! I feel the same way sometimes about all the traffic that happens with the linkys, but I hope you know that the people stop by are really truly appreciative of your work (and not just hopping by!)
Even if they are *ahem* a wee bit belated and behind in the blogging world... sorry!
I especially love the vibrancy in the bird shots... WOW!
I love this.. What a great post. And your photos rock!!
I think these are my favorite zoo pictures ever, ever, ever. You are amazing! I'm not even stroking your ego. These are just incredible!
Hi stranger! I took a few months off of blogging and visiting others and no-one visits my site anymore either. It is kind of discouraging. But I agree, I'm posting pics for me and not them. Your animal pics are completely amazing!! Keep posting! I'm starting to make my way around to all my friend's blogs and it's so fun to be back!
Your photos are terrific. Thank you for sharing with us. Do you have a pinterest account? I know thousands of people would enjoy your photos there. Have you joined any photography blog groups? Do you tweet when you post new photos? I always enjoy linky parties I do think it is a wonderful way to make new bloggy friends and to share your blog. Please join us on Thursday. Hugs! Katherine
Post a Comment