Edited by me
What I did:I used acr to fix the lighting a smidge,
then I moved the pic over to Photoshop cs5,
I painstakingly moved the boys over to one of my pics of a flower field,
I used a masking technique to mask the background away from their bodies and to mask the flowers and grass back around their feet,
when I was happy with all the masking I used Pioneer Woman's action Fresh and Colorful,
I removed the action from the whole picture except the boys as my pic was already edited,
I reduced the noise on the boys,
Done!
The flowers are from the Carlsbad Flower Fields in Carlsbad, CA. The funniest part about this picture is that you are not allowed to walk amongst the flowers. I hope I made it convincing enough to make it look like they were really out there.

8 comments:
How cool is that? You did a great job! They definitely look like they were there. I like that it has people in the background. It makes it look more real. So great, Pam!!
Great Job....They look like they are actually in the gardens.....
This is AWESOME Pam! I really love it! =)
oh love the flowers! :D great job!
Great job, a field of flowers is better than the road. Cheers
colorful flowers... yay! It has been a dreary, colorless winter this year by me in the Midwest. Awesome!
Nicely done! The color is awesome.
Blessings,
Andrea
I just said on another blog, this is so fabulous! Wonderful job to be able to do this! I will have to give it a try soon!
Very nice!
Post a Comment