Those lilacs are AMAZING! And I love that last shot - so fun!
Yes, those lilacs are amazing...I love the smell of lilacs so I am sure that area smells heavenly!
The yucca shot is great but I'm with you on the smell of lilac. Just close your eyes and breathe. It's awesome!
Love that yucca shot...so beautiful! And the jumping kids? To die for!
The lilacs are breathtaking, just so lovely. Obvious is shut a fun shot.
I love the smell of lilacs too! And obvious is so...obvious! :] love it!
All the flowers are gorgeous and what a great interpretation for obvious! So much fun!
Love that fish head!
Nature shots are amazing! But I LOVE the texture in the fish head..really cool!
Great shots - love Lilac!
Love the smell of lilacs! Great obvious shot too!
What a beautiful set Pam - I'm really loving your first and last shots.
Such a great set.. I have to say I just love that last shot. I am still smiling..
These are great shots. I love your Obvious. I've never seen a yucca plant. I hope you post pictures of it once it blooms.
I love that yucca plant and the God is Love one is so cool!
Wonderful and creative shots! Love the perspective on the yucca shot.
Well done Pam- I love each & every one!
Wow! Great perspective from the first one. I wish I could be with the wild lilacs. They have the most wonderful fragrance.
Our lilacs haven't bloomed yet... but they are my favorite spring scent! ;) Love that last pic... where did you find such a cool back drop?? ;)
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Those lilacs are AMAZING! And I love that last shot - so fun!
Yes, those lilacs are amazing...I love the smell of lilacs so I am sure that area smells heavenly!
The yucca shot is great but I'm with you on the smell of lilac. Just close your eyes and breathe. It's awesome!
Love that yucca shot...so beautiful! And the jumping kids? To die for!
The lilacs are breathtaking, just so lovely. Obvious is shut a fun shot.
I love the smell of lilacs too! And obvious is so...obvious! :] love it!
All the flowers are gorgeous and what a great interpretation for obvious! So much fun!
Love that fish head!
Nature shots are amazing! But I LOVE the texture in the fish head..really cool!
Great shots - love Lilac!
Love the smell of lilacs! Great obvious shot too!
What a beautiful set Pam - I'm really loving your first and last shots.
Such a great set.. I have to say I just love that last shot. I am still smiling..
These are great shots. I love your Obvious. I've never seen a yucca plant. I hope you post pictures of it once it blooms.
I love that yucca plant and the God is Love one is so cool!
Wonderful and creative shots! Love the perspective on the yucca shot.
Well done Pam- I love each & every one!
Wow! Great perspective from the first one. I wish I could be with the wild lilacs. They have the most wonderful fragrance.
Our lilacs haven't bloomed yet... but they are my favorite spring scent! ;) Love that last pic... where did you find such a cool back drop?? ;)
Post a Comment