Your first shot is gorgeous! I could see that in a magazine somewhere. So pretty. Also like the ripples of your splash shot.
Love love splash, great color
Love your yellow and splash! Gorgeous!
These are all great shots, but the yellow one just takes my breath away.
Love all of your photos!
WOW! These are all fantastic! I love the vibrant colors on your first pic...not to mention the perfect positioning of the butterfly.
Been missing your pictures!Love the first pic. Hilarious.The plant is simply beautiful. I love to see things blooming. And, we have plenty of opportunity for it in SoCal!
What fun and gorgeous photos! a treat!
Your first shot is just beautiful! Bet you were happy to have that butterfly fly by!
Such awesome shots! Linking up from Scavenger Hunt :) Love the first one! http://bellabeanphoto.com/Blog/?p=217
All your photos look great.. I love that first shot. So pretty.. What a great catch.. and that second one makes me smile...Hugs~
Wow what a vibrant yellow! And congrats on the cute little tomato in the sun.
The yellow shot is a gorgeous one ! And I love the story about what makes you smile ;)
Love that first shot...simply gorgeous!
Something that makes you smile - very creative.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Your first shot is gorgeous! I could see that in a magazine somewhere. So pretty. Also like the ripples of your splash shot.
Love love splash, great color
Love your yellow and splash! Gorgeous!
These are all great shots, but the yellow one just takes my breath away.
Love all of your photos!
WOW! These are all fantastic! I love the vibrant colors on your first pic...not to mention the perfect positioning of the butterfly.
Been missing your pictures!
Love the first pic. Hilarious.
The plant is simply beautiful. I love to see things blooming. And, we have plenty of opportunity for it in SoCal!
What fun and gorgeous photos! a treat!
Your first shot is just beautiful! Bet you were happy to have that butterfly fly by!
Such awesome shots! Linking up from Scavenger Hunt :) Love the first one! http://bellabeanphoto.com/Blog/?p=217
All your photos look great.. I love that first shot. So pretty.. What a great catch.. and that second one makes me smile...
Hugs~
Wow what a vibrant yellow! And congrats on the cute little tomato in the sun.
The yellow shot is a gorgeous one ! And I love the story about what makes you smile ;)
Love that first shot...simply gorgeous!
Something that makes you smile - very creative.
Post a Comment