Edited by me
What I did:I opened the pic in ACR,
I did a basic clean edit by adjusting wb, contrast and clarity,
moved the pic to Photoshop cs5,
ran Everyday Elements action Florida,
adjusted levels to taste,
cropped,
rounded corners,
Done!
This is my 600th post!

10 comments:
This is a very nice clean edit. I really like how the tulips now look white. Great job!!
So pretty!
So clear and so real... like you can just touch them! So pretty!
A wonderful edit.
I love the brilliance your edit gave the arrangement. Great edit.
Oh very pretty! :) clean and crisp
love it! a great edit!
Beautiful Love the rounded edges.
Very nice! I think the rounded edges really compliment the photo.
I love that it is so vivid, yet it looks completely real and 3-D! Springtime is just amazing!
And thank you again... I am blessed every time I open your page and see my husband's prayer button. Knowing that we have so many prayers has been really wonderful.
Post a Comment