1. It has been 17 days since I last posted on my blog.
2. I can't say I was overly bothered by my absence.
3. My kitteh Aria got out of the house by accident and ran away.
4. She was gone for 2 days.
5. It was a stressful 2 days for me.
6. I found her under our neighbors house.
7. We used an air soft gun to scare her out.
8. NO! We did not hit her directly with an air soft gun. She was not harmed!!!
9. The next day she got a bath. It made her very mad at mommy.
10. She forgave mommy a couple of hours later.
11. We had a community wide yard sale.
12. We've been waiting 6 months for this yard sale.
13. It was a lot of work!
14. I would consider it a success.
15. We got half the driveway and my mom used the other half of the driveway.
16. I traded some storage bins for an old Samsonite suitcase with my next door neighbor.
17. I can't wait to use that beauty in a photo shoot.
18. For the last 44 days I have taken my photo every day.
19. I won't be sharing those pics.
20. They are for a photo journal of the journey I'm currently on.
21. Hubs is finally getting around to painting our bedroom.
22. The paint has been sitting here for a few months now.
23. It's a pretty baby blue.
24. I bought a gorgeous wire dress form today. I can't wait for it to arrive.
25. My sewers/crafters heart is happy.
26. My niece Rose texted me the other day. It's the first time I've heard from her in a long time.
27. I don't miss the drama but I sure miss her.
28. My bestie flew into town today to pick up her kids for the summer. They leave early tomorrow morning.
29. But, before they go...we are going to the beach to witness her happiest of occasions.
30. I should probably go put some cute little outfit on for the big event.
31. I am desperately going to miss my niece and nephew this summer while they are with their mom!!!
32. That's all!
Our neighbors have yards full of gorgeous flowers!
This pretty puppers kept coming up to us to say hi while at the beach.
I just thought this was a cool shot.








3 comments:
Loved the catch up! I love, love, love your pics (Dandelion! What?!), but it's nice to hear about YOU too. :) So glad you found Aria and she was okay.
I kept checking to see if there was a new post. I was happy to see something in my feeds from you. Sounds like you've been keeping yourself pretty busy.
Love the flower pictures gorgeous.
You sure have had a TON going on. Can't wait to see what you do with the dress forms & the suitcase. You did get some gorgeous shots of those flowers, how nice to have them so close to you.
Post a Comment