June 9, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday






Travel
That's hubs on his newly acquired sailboard. He spent the last couple weeks refinishing it. Looks brand new now.
 Silly
Kassie enjoying her beach time. Sadly, it's been almost a year since I've taken her. Bad mommy! Thankfully, after 1 trip all is forgiven.
 Black and White
 Spots
Wait...those aren't spots! Those are bubbles!!!
 Paper
I thought this burst mushroom kinda looked like paper.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

great set!

Michelle said...

Love the sugared dog shot and the bubbles. :)

Kmcblackburn said...

That bubble shot is pretty darn cool!

starnes family said...

Kassie looks so happy!

Holly said...

Love love love your silly shot. So cute, and it made me smile.

A'n'G Johnson said...

the black and white is simply stunning. and I just adore the silly photo

Stasha said...

What a lovely set. You silly is adorable.

Nicki said...

That mushroom does look like paper - too cool. Love the bubbles (and little miss' dress has spots - so double spots).

Tamar SB said...

Great set this week! Have a great Sunday!

Adrienne said...

LOVE the face of the pup in the sand!!

Buckeroomama said...

Your B/W is so beautiful --such lovely lighting! I also love your Paper and Silly.

Brandi said...

Silly puppy, so cute!

Alita said...

Oh wow! What a beautiful pup you have and that has to be one of the cutest pictures of a beach dog on earth. So cute! Also, the b&w shot is great! You captured the emotion perfectly.

Alita

Karen said...

B&W.....gorgeous..both the photo and the model! I love your sand-coated dog.

Andrea Dawn said...

Love that silly dog shot. Great shot for paper, too.

Deanna said...

I love the dog covered in sand...how fun!!

Unknown said...

Such great photos. Your bubbles made me smile..

Gina Kleinworth said...

Seriously- that black & white is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea. Great set. Love them all. Each has it's own beauty. Thanks and have a great week.

Ida said...

Great set.
My top picks were Silly and Paper.
Although I did like Spots really well too.

Ida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy H. said...

Your black and white photo is gorgeous!! Also, love the colors in all those bubbles!

Brooke said...

Hey, great minds think alike!!! Bubbles for spots :D

Ashley Sisk said...

Love that travel shot - looks like so much fuN!

Jill Wellington said...

Such fun photos! Glad I didn't have to bathe the sandy doggie..:)

Susan said...

Love your silly and b&w. Glad all is forgiven by one trip to the beach.

trulymegs said...

Your pup is so adorable! And a lucky one who gets to play in the sand!