August 25, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

School
Archived...
Rule of Thirds
Side Profile
Small
This flower is only about an inch in diameter.
Motion
I love living in a military town. This was the second Navy ship to come into port in the few minutes we were at the harbor.

12 comments:

Amanda said...

I really like the first picture. That red is a great color.

Karen said...

Wow....that little red schoolhouse is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh your rule of thirds!!!! And the flower is beautiful.

Marleen said...

I love these photo's, your rule of thirds is brilliant!
Happy Sunday.

Heather said...

Another great set Pam! I love the school house, Its hard to find some of those anymore.

Tamar SB said...

That red school house is amazing! Love your take on motion, too!

Karen Lakis said...

Nice set! I love your rule of thirds!

Stephanie said...

Every one of these photos is superb but the red schoolhouse is a real beauty.

Unknown said...

I love "motion" Being a military wife myself, I always appreciate those kind of pictures. It would be better if was Army though. :)

Unknown said...

I just adore you dogie photos. They have me smiling..

Hugs~

Gina Kleinworth said...

Awesome ship & that schoolhouse is so perfect. Hubs grandmother used to teach in a little schoolhouse like that back in the day. Funny how things have changed-

Anonymous said...

What a neat looking school! Cute pups, too!