August 30, 2012

5 Question Friday





1. What do you enjoy doing the most with your spouse? I do everything with my husband. I really like it when we get in the car and just drive around looking for photo ops.
2. How do you eat your taco? From the top or from the side? From the side.
3. Have you ever shut off the basement light and ran like a fool because you knew someone was down there and would get you? I live in California. There isn't a basement to be found here. But if I had an old school dank creepy basement then you can bet your last dollar I would run for my liiiiiiiife!!!! I would be convinced that someone was living in the darkness of my basement.
4. If you could change one thing about you what would it be and why? I could go with the usual...weight loss but I think I'll go with NOT having psoriasis. I can lose weight. The psoriasis is incurable.
5. What age do you think is appropriate to have the "bird and the bees" talk with your children? I don't have any littles of my own but I think 12 or 13 might be a good age. However, I would answer any questions they had, at any age, with the truth but in age appropriate terms.

No comments: