September 1, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Candid
Toys
Hehehe...every potty training toddler needs to have this book. 
Any of the 5 Senses
How about taste??? Nom Nom!!!
Batteries
I took this a different way and decided batteries means electricity! This was my first time to capture lightning! This was also a few days before the full moon. I got moon lens flare!
Half
I took 1087 pics at this little girls second birthday party. I tried to find one that fit the word half. Nothing really did. I went with this because I liked the shot. Think of it as the glass half full...minus the glass. 8-)






13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the battery and half interpretations. Great job!

Amanda said...

Wow! That is an amazing lightning shot! Great job. Love the last shot as well.

tiarastantrums said...

the last shot is beautiful

Christine E-E said...

nice interpretation of this week's words. Taste cracks me up...

Tamar SB said...

Just love candid! She is so stinking cute!

Brandi said...

Awesome lightening! Beautiful shots!

Brianne said...

Great shots! The last 2 are my favorites.

Heather said...

Oh Pam I love these they are Fantastic! I love the first one the colors are awesome.

trulymegs said...

i love the first photo! Pure joy!

Kim Cunningham said...

Cool lightening! And that book is hysterical!

Sarah Halstead said...

Great photos. Love the last two. I still haven't captured lightening.

Ida said...

Candid - Just cute as a button.
Toys - Too funny.
5 Senses - Darling
Batteries - Awesome - I still haven't captured lightening either.
Half - Cute, Cute, Cute!

Unknown said...

So many fun shots.. LOVE them all..