Great shots all!!
Great shots...Simple scares me!
The kiss photoo is too funny! That was an exxcellent photo.
oh gosh, I went with 'pucker up Buttercup' as well - just not with a camel. Fun group.
I love kiss - adorable!
I am cracking up at your kiss photo. too funny. I LOVE it. Your plant shot is so pretty. Hugs~
great shots. Kiss and simple are my favorites. Nicely done!
Great set! Kiss is fabulous! And simple leaves me speechless! :)
your kiss is great. and your simple! ack! i had to look at that one for a while! great take!
Wonderful set. Lots like I'm on the same line of thinking as many other commentors as Kiss and Simple were my favorites too.
Oh Pam- I love that first one. Hilarious!!!!!
Your Simple shot is awesome! Great emoting there by your little guys. :)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Great shots all!!
Great shots...Simple scares me!
The kiss photoo is too funny! That was an exxcellent photo.
oh gosh, I went with 'pucker up Buttercup' as well - just not with a camel. Fun group.
I love kiss - adorable!
I am cracking up at your kiss photo. too funny. I LOVE it. Your plant shot is so pretty.
Hugs~
great shots. Kiss and simple are my favorites. Nicely done!
Great set! Kiss is fabulous! And simple leaves me speechless! :)
your kiss is great. and your simple! ack! i had to look at that one for a while! great take!
Wonderful set. Lots like I'm on the same line of thinking as many other commentors as Kiss and Simple were my favorites too.
Oh Pam- I love that first one. Hilarious!!!!!
Your Simple shot is awesome! Great emoting there by your little guys. :)
Post a Comment