nice fence - love that it's in the water and you chose brown deadness too for your ordinary colour (great minds think alike!) xx
Ooooh, your ordinary color is gorgeous!
Wow, that tree is amazing. I love your Ordinary colour picture.Herding Cats
These are amazing!! Love the peacock!
Great set. I love Fence....the colors nd the textures are beautiful.
Awesome shots my friend. Love the color of that peacock.. We have a park here in Vegas that have peacocks. I keep saying I need to get over there and take some photos. Hugs~
your cracked is awesome! great pictures!
Pam these are beautiful. Fence is my favorite!
That tree is awesome - great find.
Great shots, Pam! The fence is awesome! :)
wonderful shots! love peacock!! and fence! lovely lovely!
Amazing series!
This has been one of my favorites from you! That first picture is utterly incredible! Love the hollowed out tree trunk!And I kind of have a thing for peacocks right now... so that shot was BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
nice fence - love that it's in the water and you chose brown deadness too for your ordinary colour (great minds think alike!) xx
Ooooh, your ordinary color is gorgeous!
Wow, that tree is amazing. I love your Ordinary colour picture.
Herding Cats
These are amazing!! Love the peacock!
Great set. I love Fence....the colors nd the textures are beautiful.
Awesome shots my friend. Love the color of that peacock.. We have a park here in Vegas that have peacocks. I keep saying I need to get over there and take some photos.
Hugs~
your cracked is awesome! great pictures!
Pam these are beautiful. Fence is my favorite!
That tree is awesome - great find.
Great shots, Pam! The fence is awesome! :)
wonderful shots! love peacock!! and fence! lovely lovely!
Amazing series!
This has been one of my favorites from you! That first picture is utterly incredible! Love the hollowed out tree trunk!
And I kind of have a thing for peacocks right now... so that shot was BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment