September 29, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Yellow
Getting Ready
...to cheer!
Bright
Teeny Tiny
Connections
4 different schools cheer squads getting to know one another in the funnest way possible.

13 comments:

Brianne said...

Love the bright!

Kim Stevens said...

I almost used a football photo of my son for getting ready...(to play) and we have the same school colors. Love teeny tiny!!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Yellow and teen tuny are simply stunning. Beautiful pictures.

Herding Cats

Tamar SB said...

Great shots!! Love the moon picture!

Rainey said...

Beautiful shots! Teeny Tiny and Yellow are my favorites.

Heather said...

Great shots this week Pam. I love yellow it looks awesome up against the red wall.

Unknown said...

Good job! I love "teeny tiny" Beautiful shot!

Brooke said...

Great moon capture! It has been spectacular, hasn't it?!?!

Gina Kleinworth said...

YAY- you captured the moon!!!!! I was out there last night & this morning but I have yet to get them up on the computer. Great shots this week Pam!

starnes family said...

Loved your cheer pics on FB, too. These are great!

Unknown said...

What a fun set of pictures!

Unknown said...

Such great shots this week. The yellow made me smile.

Hugs~

Seizing My Day said...

Love Bright!! so jealous my camera can not capture the moon like that! ;)

love the first cheer shot!

i dislike football... so I am so glad my little girl picked soccer vs. cheer .... lol... although.. she plays flute... which may end up making me sit through football games again... *sigh* =)