March 7, 2013

Saying Goodbye To Zander

Before I sent Zander on to his next destination I needed to get a shot of him with me(required). So I took him over to a local garden. Naturally, we got a little silly.


 This was Zander's ride most of the time while he was here.
And...the final shot!
I took Zander up to the Carlsbad Flower Fields on their opening day. Sadly, the buds hadn't opened yet. I wasn't going to pay $11 to get into the gardens to see nothing so we skipped that. I was supposed to send him away on Saturday but missed the noon cutoff and decided it wasn't that big of a deal to keep him through Sunday. We went to Joshua Tree on Sunday. I took Zander along for the ride but he chose to stay in the car. He said we already got desert shots of him. I think he was tired AND too excited about his next trip. Monday morning I took him to catch his ride. He should be landing in AUSTRALIA in the next few days! I can't wait to see the fun things he'll get to do there!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Cute, I especially love the last one. :-) And what a fun bag too! (He rode in mine a lot too.) :-) He was just too cute to keep covered up!

Cheri said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I got one of your postcards (star trails in Joshua Tree) from the Liberate Your Art swap. Thanks for participating!