I finished sewing my bar stool covers. Yay!!! Let's keep in mind that I did not have a pattern with detailed instructions. I ripped apart(with an itty bitty seam ripper) one of the original white ones that came with it. Then I looked at a second one very closely and wrote my own detailed instructions. It was more difficult then I thought it would be. Nothing I couldn't handle. So here they are. Let's ignore the sewing machine(I'm going to go right into another sewing project), the purse, the mail, the sewing paraphernalia, the dishes in the drainer(do you like my new pizza peel poking out of the drainer?), the iron and towel I used to iron on and the candle that still has no permanent home to call it's own. If you look closely you can see a little pink poking out behind the lamp and rolling pin. THAT'S MY BELOVED MIXER!!!!
7 comments:
Oh, Pam...I just love the barstools. You are so talented and I'm jealous. I can barely sew on a button.
Love ya and miss ya!
I love the bar stools too!!
Awesome job on the barstools! I love the fabric. Thanks for commenting on my dining room. So glad I didn't get a chance to check your out until now- love the new covers and the mixer!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your bar stool covers. You did a great job! AND I love your new mixer! So cute in pink!
**** Four Stars for your barstools.
I love the barstools! You are so creative. I wish i was.
Those turned out wonderful! Good luck with Rose!
Post a Comment