To play go see Mckmama!*
I did not have a fun time at my friend Karen's wedding this weekend.
*
She was not an amazingly beautiful bride.
*
I did not pray ceaselessly for 2 days before the wedding about the shoe situation. I was not worried about wearing heels in grass, or about my feet swelling and the shoes not fitting, or me standing in the heels for the long duration of the day. The day(of heel wearing) did not start 2 hours before the wedding with pictures.
*
God was not faithful in answering my prayers of giving me a victorious day of high heel wearing.
*
I did not forget, along with the other bridesmaids, to put sun screen on my shoulders as we were wearing strapless dresses and proceed to get a very very very bad burn. Yes, the wedding was outdoors, in a park overlooking the San Diego and Mission Bays. (AMAZING!!!!!!!)
*
I am not wearing a swimsuit today around the house because my undergarment and shirt don't just hurt to high heck and back. I would never ever ever ever let someone see me in my swimsuit without the straps...EVER!!!
*
I am certainly not in recovery mode! Why would I be tired after 3 hectic days of wedding prep, manicure and pedicure getting, high heel wearing, gorgeous wedding watching, meeting brides needs, partaying like it's 1999, dancing with hubs, driving from Jamul to Mission Beach...a million times, taking a million pictures and then coming back for the gift opening the next morning?
*
I did not get my Kitchenaid standing mixer. It's not light pink for "cook for the cure". I don't just LOVE it. I am not in debt up to my eyebrows to hubs for getting it for me. I don't now owe him a homemade lunch everyday. Or some homemade bread on occasion.
*
hehe...and on that note...Peace out!
3 comments:
I'm jealous about the mixer! I want an apple green one though! Glad you made it through the heel wearing...lets see some pix woman!
Glad you had a good time and stayed upright the whole wedding. I'm bad in heel and in grass even worse.
I'm in a wedding on June 5th and I haven't even gotten my shoes yet. I'm looking for silver strappy sandals and I hope I can find some to borrow instead of buy!
I love my Kitchen Aid mixer. I got it with all the gift cards we received as wedding gifts. Mine is a matte gray color and it's wonderful. Eventually, I'll buy some more accessories to go with it. Woo hoo to Chuck for getting it for you! Will you make me some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies?
Post a Comment