This is my first award given to me. How exciting! I have met many new people from doing the home tours. What I didn't seem to realize is that many people are meeting me too. We're super tight, yo! After all, we've seen each others bathrooms.~
Anyhoodle...
~
The lovely person who gave me this award is Brandi from My Three Bubs. She has a great blog, lots of fun pictures and the cutest kids. And if you look down her side bar there are pics of 2 very cute German Shepard pupperoos. I'm a sucker for the pups(love kitties too). So, thank you Brandi!
~
Info on the award:
"This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
~
I bestow on...
~
1)Nicole at Kaminsky. Nicole is my cousin who I love like a sister. She just had a sweet baby boy and deserves this award for no other reason. love love!
~
2)Rhonda at The Thompson's. Rhonda is my IRL friend from Knoxville. She is hilarious(check out some of her Not Me Mondays), has 3 gorgeous kidlets plus a hip teen and has photography skills like no other! 'nuff said!
~
3)Stephanie at Why Am I Always So Tired? Steph is another IRL friend from Knoxville. She also has 2 amazingly sweet kids. She has a dedication to her marriage that inspires me. She was very open with her friends while she secretly did The Love Dare on her hubs. Not because they are having trouble but because she wanted a better sweeter marriage. Go Steph...Matt is one blessed fellow!
~
4)Sara at The Whitley's. Sara is a friend from Knoxville who I have not really kept up with. Every once in a while I will go check her blog and I just thought I would reach out with this award. Sara has a sweet baby girl with another on the way...yay!!!
~
5)Kristin at The Little Princess Diaries. I met Kristin on the Home Tours. I adore her house...plain and simple. Plus, she also has a sweet little girl.
~
6)Jen at A Tale of Two Coins. This is another blog I visit regularly. Jen is a couple of years younger than me and yet a widow. She is journeying through life trying to find her new normal. I pray for her often! As a bonus...she has an adorable puppers(if we lived close Kassie and Bo would be best buds)!
~
7)Sarah at Rybarski Rugrats. When I married hubs I became an instant Aunt to 2 young ladies who are very close to my age. Sarah is my niece and I love getting to know her and stay in touch through our blogs. Now if Becky would start a blog... Sarah has 2 handsome little boys too.
~
8)Fran at Jackson and Jacob. Fran is also an IRL friend from Knoxville. She is a happy gregarious infectious gal. love! She is a talented Real Estate agent who we trusted with the sale of our house(sold in 3 months...from listing to closing). She has handsome twin boys and another on the way. Oh, and she is a farm girl like myself!
~
The last 2 I did not link because they are private blogs. I hope that is okay. They deserve it too. Thank you guys for your friendship and I hope to keep meeting new friends along the way
3 comments:
Thanks for the shout out and sweet comment on my blog! I'm hoping too! :)
I love the new look of your blog...adorable!
Wow I feel so special! Thanks Pam. And I love you like a sister too!
Awe shucks, making me blush once again...thanks...first of all I would like to thank..oh wait a minute...this isn't a Grammy?? You mean this is just a stinkin button for me to put on my BLOG??? he he ...love ya!
Post a Comment