January 28, 2010

Friday Follow

Hello future followers of Kassie's Beach! Please follow me...leave me a comment...I'll come over and follow you back!


34 comments:

Sweet Harper said...

Happy Friday and Follow!

Veronica Lee said...

Following you back on Friday Follow!1

Love your blog.

Kristy said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow! I am a new follower. :)

Join me and link up for Furry Friday Follow at My Pet Savings!

Kristy

http://www.mypetsavings.com

Missy | Literal Mom said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow!

Brandi said...

Is an intervention necessary??! I think you've become addicted to followers. LOL! Look at you girl! 43!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Howdy fellow Friday Follower! Thanks for linking up. I am already following and stopping over to say hello. Happy Friday Follow!

~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com

Valerie Pilgreen said...

Hoping by From Follow Friday!!!

See you around.

Valerie @ WalkinInSunshine & RocksInMyGarden

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Stopping by and following you from Friday Follow...have a wonderful day.

Sarah Coulsey said...

I am a Friday Follow!!!!!


sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Happy Frugal Friday Follow!

http://frugalplus.com/

Felissa Hadas said...

Stopping by to follow and say hello with Friday Follow. Hope you find it as fun as I do.

Felissa
www.felissahadas.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

Now and then I find a good blog to follow! Yours is one! I like clever people!

Annie said...

Happy Friday. I became a follower.

Have a nice day.

Katrina said...

Following back from Friday Follow!

Loooove your blog background.
Have a great weekend! :)

Holly Lefevre said...

Happy Friday Follow...I forgot to follow last night when I left my comment..it was so late..so taken care of.
Holly @ 504 Main

furygirl3132 said...

New follower via Friday Follow, have a great weekend!

Eloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

Natalie A. said...

Happy Friday Follow! Thanks for visiting my blog! I am now following your blog!!

Liz Mays said...

I'm following you now! :)

dawn hild said...

Returning the Friday Follow favor.
Have an awesome weekend...
dawn hild
http://meandcraig.blogspot.com

Stacie said...

Happy Friday Follow. I am now following your blog. Have a great Friday.

Anonymous said...

Hi stopping by from Friday Follow. Love your blog and VERY glad I got to see it!

Jami Balmet said...

Hey I'm new from Friday Follow!!!

I can't wait to read your blogs! :D
Have a great Friday!!

-Jami
jamibalmet.blogspot.com

cookinglady said...

Following you from Friday Follow
Have a good weekend.

Michelle said...

Looks like you have a nice scanner.

`Friday Follow`

Melissa said...

Happy Friday Follow, Pam! I'm your newest follower.

Anonymous said...

Holy techie! I've been BEGGING for a scanner and after seeing this I HAVE to have one! Thanks a lot. I'm now in debt ; ) Here from Friday Follow!

Shelley said...

New follower from "Friday Follow"! I'd love for you to come visit me!

Have a great weekend!
~Shelley

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

I'm your newest follower. Thanks for joining this week and posting. Sorry I have been around. I'm having computer issues and switching over to Wordpress so my blog is down. I'll be back soon though.

Happy Follow Friday!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Thanks for joining this week and posting. I'm already following you. Sorry I have been around. I'm having computer issues and switching over to Wordpress so my blog is down. I'll be back soon though.

Happy Follow Friday!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

The Lavender Daisy said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog for Follow Friday! I'm following you back :)

Help! Mama Remote... said...

From Friday Follow. Hello and have a great Friday.

~*~*~*~*~ said...

Whoops, I think I was supposed to leave my Friday follow comment here. Oh well, here I am and following you.

Angela said...

Thanks for stopping by! I am excited to see what is up on Kassie's Beach. I am a beach bum stuck in a snowy H***

Clueless_Mama said...

Happy Friday Follow on Sunday, I can never seem to be on time! Love to have you visit, www.guessingalltheway.com