Did anyone see that huge moon last night. Well, fear not, my friends. I took pictures for you with my new camera(who we are going to start calling.....Zoey...named in honor of the puppers we owned for 1 day a few years ago. Miss you Zoey...hope you're happy where ever you are.)
Isn't it gorgeous?
hehe...this is kinda gorgeous too don't you think?
Of course, we can't do a post without the many faces of Rose. 



We went to our friends' house to celebrate the New Year. It was a blast. Way too much food was consumed...by me! We played the wii all night almost missing the NY ball drop(in replay of course) We used every pot, pan and lid they have in their house to bang at the top of the hour. Some of us old fogey's may still have ringing in our ears. We toasted with White Grape bubbly.


Can anyone tell...Bradsen is a bit of a ham.
Setting up our mii's on their wii.
Our lovely friends. Thanks for having us over!
Sweet Kathleen, who I got to bring home with me. (we live a 1/2 hour drive away. She didn't make it without zonking out. She is only 9 after all.)



2 comments:
Pam, what model is your Canon? I am SO confused with all the models, etc. I'm having such a difficult time making a decision with pixels and model #'s and between Canon and Nikon. I'm going to pull my hair out over this! ;)
The pics are FABULOUS! I had no idea that a 'blue moon' was a real thing until I heard Ryan Seacrest explain it last night.
That dog is totally smiling! I had a little wiener dog for 16 years and she greeted me with a smile every time I came home!
Happy New Year!
Wow great pics!
Post a Comment