The waves at the beach on Tuesday were the highest I have ever seen them. There were tons of surfers in the water taking advantage of this high surf. Check out the curl on that wave.
We drove over to the Ocean Beach Pier. The waves were so high they were hitting the underside of the pier. A homeless man was feeding these birds popcorn. I kept moving away from him and he kept moving down too. So the birds kept flying in front of me as I took pictures.
Directly under the pier. The crashing waves were so cool.
The other side of the pier.
Grams and her favorite granddogger!
Next, we drove to Point Loma to enjoy the views as it was the most gorgeous day ever. We stopped at the Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery. It is just neat to see all the white headstones. Some are very old. On Memorial Day they put a flag on every grave. It is a sight to see.









9 comments:
Beautiful pictures.
I am so excited.We are going to San Diego in September for the first time to visit Legoland, Zoo and all of the great things around
these pictures look like they belong in a magazine!!! WOW!! beautiful...def makes me wanna go there!!
One of my favorite places ever!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Daddy Bub went to San Diego for a week last year (work retreat). The pics make we want to come and visit! I am longing for 'shorts' weather. I just can't hardly stand it.
We have visited San Diego 3 times in 10 years of marriage and now plan to go to La Jolla every summer. Love the Del, love all of the beauty. Such an amazing city!
Wow Pam I think you could have a little side job on your hands as a photographer. Can I hire you to take pics at Luke's birthday party? Those pics are awesome and you are right this is the best city!
Gorgeous pictures! I got to go w/The Husband when he went to CA for business, and I got to spend 2 days in San Diego -- loved. every. minute. Except when our tour went over the Coronado Bridge... That was SCARY! But other than that, it was *wonderful*!
Hey thanks for stopping by my blog and grabbing my button! I'm getting yours now to!! I love your button! It's so cute!!
And these pictures are sooo beautiful!!! I love san diego! and point loma is simply beuaitful!! I live so close and yet don't make it down to SD as often as I would like.
Thanks for sharing these, you've got a real talen at photography!
These pictures are absolutely beautiful. I went to San Diego as a kid and still remember how much I enjoyed the trip.
Post a Comment