February 14, 2010

gettin' to know me!


1. Favorite Valentine's candy? Anything Chocolate.
2. Pink or red? Pink
3. Will you be doing anything to celebrate today? Mostly just getting rid of the kidlet. We will most likely stay close to home. Make a yummy steak dinner.
4. Do you put up Valentine's decorations? Not really. I buy holiday napkins for my napkin holder in the kitchen. I already have my St Patrick's day napkins ready to go.
5. What does Valentine's Day mean to you? Mostly it's just another day with the possible chance for some romance. Hubs is happy to give me romance whenever I ask for it so I don't put that much stock into 1 day.
6. Would you rather get..flowers, candy, or a night out? Probably a night out. I did get the most lovely roses though. (still hoping for the chocolate...hehe)
7. Sexy lingerie or nothing.at.all? whatevs! Hubs would prefer nothing at all!
8. Do you say Valentine's Day or Valentime's Day? This is actually a question? Of course, it's Valentine's!


7 comments:

Momof3inVA said...

Hope you get your chocolate!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Cindy said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

MisAdventuresofMomof3 said...

Perhaps he is hiding the chocolate?!?! After the yummy steak dinner perhaps?

a49erfangirl said...

I hope you get your chocolate. My chocolate is gone. I shared it with my chocoholic daughter. Happy Valentine's Day.

Heather said...

Chocolate is always great!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Frances Vineyard said...

How cute! Happy Valentine's!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Do people really ay Valentime's Day??

Did you get your chocolate?