February 28, 2010

gettin' to know me!


1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive? Yeah...hmmm...NEITHER!!!

2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit? I will wipe the seat down and use a paper cover if available then I sit. People who sqaut leave a mess behind them and they never clean it up.

3. Favorite flower? Any my husband wants to buy me.

4. Pedicure or manicure? Ooooo....a pedicure. Sounds lovely right about now.

5. How many siblings do you have? 1 brother and 1 sister...both older.

6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!) wha...say what??? Ummmm....hehe...of course not!

7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? one piece

8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway? 99 cent store. Sometimes you just have to go but I hate that place.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

#2 -- THANK YOU, I thought I was the only one that noticed that about the after-effects of squatters!! :-D

Brandi said...

I can go in our dollar store and find all kinds of things I didn't know I needed! ;)

Kmama said...

You updated your design, didn't you? I like it!! I answered the questions almost exactly the same as you! LOL