February 22, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh boy! You got lotta study to do. Our cable is not working here too because of those snowstorm. Who can resist with the tempting chocolate?Blame it to Willy Wonka.

Happy Post it note tuesday.

carissajaded said...

Ooohhh no cable for a year!?!? Tough call! But I have cable and havent sen a single snow bank or a fleck of sequin. Soo it does me no good!

~Kaydee~ said...

I'm sad to miss the games but not sad about my no cable situation. Haven't had it in years... don't really miss it.

purejoy said...

gah!! no cable?? ohmystars… you are a strong woman. good luck on getting on top of your child with study issues. hopefully she'll get with it soon!
hopped over to visit from supahs…

Anonymous said...

I am saying the same thing about the rain today. I had such a nice long walk on Sunday with the sunshine. Happy Post It Tuesday!

kathleen said...

at least you have a wii , but still no olypics bummer

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Ouch, it's sad but I love my cable and DVR and could not live without it (wow that's really sad). Hope your sun comes out soon and brightens up your day! Stopping by from Supah's :)

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Wait! What am I talking about...I'm in San Diego too..lol

Ali said...

so sad about cable and no Olympics!

extreme personal measures said...

Stopping by from Post-It Note Tuesday to say Hi!
You got rid of cable for a year? I NEVER could do that. Shut off the water first. LOL
I am adding you so I can come back & read more!
Please stop by!
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com

Kim Lehnhoff said...

I thought I couldn't live without cable...and then I met hulu.com, abc.com, cbs.com, nbc.com, fox.com.

I can watch the network junk I watched before.

It's all good!

Brandi said...

No chocolate?!! I &hearts Trudy, but I don't get nearly enough time to spend with her. *sigh*

Chief said...

The rut is called February.. and it is January's fault you are in it!

March is just around the bend my friend!