How cute!! My hubs didn't get down on one knee either, of course we were on a horse and carriage ride, so it would have been a bit difficult.I'm sorry the ring was stolen. What a shame!!
What a fun combination of memes! Love it! Loved your sweet story, too. Sometimes the simple questions are the best ones. So sad about the ring, though!!
That was so sweet....I didn't get flowers or down on one knee, but the boy is a keeper...almost 17 years now and going strongI am so sorry about your special ring
Awww, the pics of you guys are great. It's terrible your ring was stolen, though.
So your ring got stolen at your house here in Knoxville? That's HORRIBLE! I don't think I ever even knew you had a break in??
That was such a happy story 'til you got to the part about the stolen ring! That is just horrible!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How cute!! My hubs didn't get down on one knee either, of course we were on a horse and carriage ride, so it would have been a bit difficult.
I'm sorry the ring was stolen. What a shame!!
What a fun combination of memes! Love it!
Loved your sweet story, too. Sometimes the simple questions are the best ones. So sad about the ring, though!!
That was so sweet....I didn't get flowers or down on one knee, but the boy is a keeper...almost 17 years now and going strong
I am so sorry about your special ring
Awww, the pics of you guys are great. It's terrible your ring was stolen, though.
So your ring got stolen at your house here in Knoxville? That's HORRIBLE! I don't think I ever even knew you had a break in??
That was such a happy story 'til you got to the part about the stolen ring! That is just horrible!
Post a Comment