March 17, 2010

Happy birthday Mom/G-ma/Aunt Pat

First and foremost...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM/AUNT PAT! We hope you had a wonderful day and wish we lived closer so we could have celebrated with you. To everyone else...Happy St. Patrick's day.

I finished my latest sewing project. The material sneaky peaky I gave you a few days ago was made into 2 matching aprons. Perfect day to break them in too. Of all the cake pans I could have the only one I do have is a shamrock. So, we made a green shamrock cake today. It was good too! I got my mom to model my apron for me.(she kept sticking her fingers in the frosting like it was her given right as a model or something...I fired her shortly after)

5 comments:

Nicole Kaminsky said...

Love them!

Michelle Pixie said...

Those are adorable!

"I fired her shortly after" Bwahahahaha!! :D

Vanessa said...

Those are too cute!!!

Brandi said...

Well, Happy Birthday to mom!!! Those aprons are ADORABLE! Very nice! I'm working on a project... maybe it'll be done tonight. :)

{Kimber} said...

I love these!!!! so bright and colorful!