1. What's your favorite Easter candy? I love the Russell Stover chocolate eggs. They have many different flavors such as brownie, caramel, pecan delight...yummmmm!!! Go to Walgreen's.
2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women? I think we both have our area's of cleanliness. In our house we are equally messy!
3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures? I love picture posts!
4. Were you popular in highschool? Not so much!
5. What's your bra size? TMI
6. How many states have you lived in? California, Tennessee and a very short stint in Washington.
7. What's one blog you read every day? Cake Wrecks. The best blog there is besides mine of course! lol
8. Peanut butter or Nutella? Peanut Butter

3 comments:
I love Cake Wrecks. I forget about it sometimes!
Those Russell Stover eggs are delicious!
Nutella ;) and I like both kinda blogs!! Great post :) xoxo LA
Post a Comment