March 27, 2010

It's Spring Break Baby!

{{Remember to go down to the next post and cast your vote on whether hubs should keep his facial scruffage...you have till Sunday night for your vote to count.}}
For the next 2 weeks we will be having some fun in the California sun! It's spring break! You will be seeing lots of pics like this. In fact, these are already repetitive as we were at the beach last weekend too.
Rose scored a new swim suit. Weird, when she arrived last summer she was still in kid sizes. She has grown quite a bit. Now I know why my sister sent her to us this year in particular. This is the year Rose would need a completely brand new wardrobe. Almost none of her old clothes fit her anymore. Last year's swim suit was a kids size 14. This is a juniors medium. Teenage hormones!!!
This child could care less how chilly the water is. She was going in it!

Yowsa! Check out all those freckles!
It was late afternoon and the sun was going down. All my pics facing the ocean were a bit darkish.
Kassie in a full throttle run!
Izes tyred mama!
I was forbidden by a raging hormonal teen to not post the picture I took BUT...Rose got to shave her legs for the first time today. I took advantage of her being in her swim suit already and gave her a quicky lesson. {Nobody gave me a lesson at her age. I just decided to do it on my own around 7th grade.}

3 comments:

Nicole Kaminsky said...

Cute bathing suit!

Cassie said...

Great pics! It looks like you guys had a fun time.. I love her swimsuit.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Great pics! This is wonderful beach weather. Lessons are nice, I did not have one either!