Yesterday, hubs took Rose swimming at the YMCA. They were only open for swimming for 2 hours. It was a nice break for me to stay home.
I keep my nephew on Monday's and Tuesday's while his mom works. Our spring break is jam packed with fun activities...except today and tomorrow. Plus, this week was different in that I was keeping him over night. So, it was not a matter of entertaining him for a couple of hours. It was ALL day. I love to find new parks to take him to. Today, I decided to take him to Mission Bay. There are little parks all along the bay. We started at 1 and eventually made our way through 3 different parks today. He loved the monkey bars. Today was clearly more about him then my 14 year old niece. She's a trooper.
Tomorrow we are going to the La Jolla Birch Aquarium. I can't wait.
I keep my nephew on Monday's and Tuesday's while his mom works. Our spring break is jam packed with fun activities...except today and tomorrow. Plus, this week was different in that I was keeping him over night. So, it was not a matter of entertaining him for a couple of hours. It was ALL day. I love to find new parks to take him to. Today, I decided to take him to Mission Bay. There are little parks all along the bay. We started at 1 and eventually made our way through 3 different parks today. He loved the monkey bars. Today was clearly more about him then my 14 year old niece. She's a trooper.
Tomorrow we are going to the La Jolla Birch Aquarium. I can't wait.


















2 comments:
Looks like a perfect day to me and perfect weather!
wow!! beautiful pics!! and the weather DOES look perfect :)
Post a Comment