March 30, 2010

Spring break fun...day 4

Today we went to Birch Aquarium in La Jolla. It was a bit overcast this morning. Slightly cooler too. Perfect day to be indoors. The place was filled with little kidlets...and there were a few fishy's too! We had a great time walking around looking at the wild life of the sea. I loved the shark tank.

Anylet'sgotothemovies...

Rose and I are going to the drive-in tonight. We have to leave hubs at home because he does not get spring break off of work. We would get home way too late for him. He hooks himself up to his dialysis machine around 8:00 PM on work nights. So what are we seeing? How to Train Your Dragon and Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. My favorite thing about the drive-in is that you get to see 2 movies for the price of 1. Wait...did I just say that? What I meant to say was...we get to see 2 movies for less than the price of 1 at the regular theater. Who else is disgusted by the price increase at the theaters??? I will pay $8 and Rose is $4 to see both movies. I will pick the drive-in any day of the week. Plus, we get to bring in all our own snacks and drinks. No inflated prices for candy and popcorn!

Tomorrow is low key. I'm going to take Rose to paint our own pottery! Fun!!!

2 comments:

Nicole Kaminsky said...

Awesome pics. Painting pottery sounds fun!

Nicole Kaminsky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.