1. If you accidentally knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there? Depends on the knick. If it there is ANY damage then I would leave a note. Otherwise, I would probably just leave.
2. Love your body or plastic surgery? Definitely plastic surgery. Gotta get the girls put back into place and the tummy tucked.3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back? I like the blogs who get personal with their lives even if they choose not to share their names. I also like the ones who talk to you through comments and emails.
4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is? The biggest BS I give my blog is about my weight. I've never admitted online how much I am over weight. No current pics of me EVER go on my blog. Every once in a blue moon a head shot. If you looked closely you might be able to tell but otherwise I choose those shots carefully. If you see a skinny shot of me just know it's 8 or more years old. The good news is that I am successfully losing weight as we speak. Look for a reveal in the coming months. It will take a while so be patient.
5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be? This is easy...FISH!!! I will not eat fish!!! EVAH!!!!!
6. How often do you eat out? Now??? Never! Cause I'm not eating. I'm fasting. Before the diet...too often. A couple times a week.
7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans? Most likely boot cut. I've never had the body to pull off skinny jeans.
8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill? He knows it's a divorce the second I catch him. Yes, we've talked about it! He's just not rich enough to forgive. lol
10 comments:
congratulations on your weight lost! have a great Sunday!!
Nice job on the weight loss, I love how honest you were on that question :) Its nice to see!
Love your answer about your husband not being rich enough to forgive - too funny!
Haha, you make me laugh! I loved your answer to the last one!
So glad I found you through Getting to Know You - I just started my personal site but hope you'll stop by. Take care!
Tracee
http://thedeependofthepuddle.com
Stopping by from GTKY - love your answers. Love your direct, honest approach to life. It certainly is refreshing!
No fish EVAH! LOL ~ me either!!!
I don't think skinny jeans look good on anyone. Not cute.
LOVE your answer to #5... I'm right there with you on that one too, except I think I would run mine over with the car first and then divorce his crippled ass. :D
you don't like fish? as in ANY kind? I love them...
LOL at your answer to #5!!
Hahahaha #8!
Good luck with the dieting!
Looking forward to the "Big Reveal!"
Hubby hates fish too. Big time. Skinny jeans should be outlawed on anyone. Of course if they looked good on me, I'd think different.
I don't believe in divorce. Murder maybe, but not divorce ;o) Haha! Not rich enough to forgive :o)
Post a Comment