2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car? Mostly before but sometimes after.
3. Shave or hair removal cream? Shave
4. What's your favorite feature in a house? Having a second bathroom. If you only have 1 then you know what I mean!
5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent? Pumpkin pie baking
6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall?? Survivor...or Biggest Loser.
7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef? Personal Chef!!!
8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"? Colorful
5 comments:
Amen to #5 and 6... I LOVE Survivor!!
Mrs. NB
I'm usually in no big rush for fall, but this year I am really wishing it would hurry up and get here. Maybe b/c its been freakishly H.O.T. this summer! Pumpkin Pie - YUMMY to smell and YUMMY to eat! :)
Fall makes me think of football...woo hoo!
I sometimes put my seat belt on as I am pulling away and usually one of the girls are yelling, "seat belt!" at me. Yes, even Chloe and she is not even 2.
BTW, I transferred my blog over to it's new site, www.flyinggigglesandlollipops.com I am not sure if you were following with GFC, but my feed is not updating. I have directions on my last post how to fix it, if you are interested!
I'm into shaving too. Hair removal cream takes too long. I love fall and all of those wonderful warm happy scents!
I CAN'T wait for Survivor!
Definitely a Personal Chef! Shopping is fun!
Post a Comment