September 1, 2010

Hubs 15 seconds of fame...

Hubs thought it would be funny to chronicle him shaving off his goatee. Seriously! His idea...NOT MINE!

Anysharprazors...

Let's remember what he looked like with a full goatee.
The sides...GONE! Half of the mustache...GONE!
The whole mustache...GONE!
A lovely racing stripe!
Half of the chin goatee...GONE!
Tada!!! (of course, this after shot was taken before he fine tuned it with a hand razor so he still looks stubbly)
See how far I will go for my husband? All he has to do is ask and I will be happy to give him 15 seconds of fame on my blog.

5 comments:

Liz Mays said...

He shaved off any easy 10 years too. How is that possible? He looks great either way!

Brandi said...

Girl, I was thinking the same thing... 10 years off, seriously! I didn't think I would like it b/c DB has a goatee and every time he shaves it, I'm like GROW. IT. BACK. QUICK!!! But your hubby looks great!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

That is hilarious how you photos it step by step! I usually prefer facial hair, but I am really liking the way he looks with it gone!

The Thompsons said...

ha...ya'll are funny!

HeatherOz said...

Whoa! I'm agreein' with the other girls. It really makes him look younger. I do like the "chin-goatee only" look though.