1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)? Probably British or maybe Australian! They both sound yummy!
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck) Uuuuhhh....NO! I need my bed.
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet? Yes...when ya gotta go ya gotta go!
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with? Mmmmmm...Colin Firth. But only if he would stare at me the way he stares at Elizabeth Bennet! I love you Mr. Darcy!!!
5. Where did you and your significant other go on your 1st date? Our first date was to his company's Christmas party. Then we drove out to our local mountains to a scenic view point and talked for hours. I didn't even get a hug or anything for that date. He wouldn't even declare himself for another 2 weeks after our first date. It was frustrating to say the least!!!
2 comments:
no good night kiss?!
I'm sure it was worth the wait though!!
HAHA! I think your obsession with Mr. Darcy could quite possibly rival Kimber's obsession with Edward. ;)
Post a Comment