September 23, 2010
Before and After
I am linking up with Pixel Perfect again to share a before and after photo. This photo was taken this past weekend while hanging out with friends for the day. I grabbed my niece, who I rarely see, and took her outside for some random shots. I have edited several versions of this photo. I chose this one because it was far different from any of the edits I have done before. I used the Coffeeshop action Vintage Blush. It was a learning experience to finally figure out how to paint out parts of layers you had put on. The "blush" washes out the whole picture in a pink tone. I had to erase the blush from Alyson's body. I think I did it at a 50 or 60% opacity as I liked some of the pink tone.
Anyhoodles...
I am far from being an expert, but rather, a beginner in the art of photoshopping! Comments, advise or simply lavishing mad love on me is more than welcome!!!
I shoot with a Canon Rebel xsi and photoshop with cs5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh I like!
So soft and pretty.
Beautiful!
Love it!!
I think the color wash really adds a lot to the photo. Very pretty.
Very nice! I find that I almost always have to tweak the actions a bit to get just the right effect. Looks like you nailed it!
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
Post a Comment