September 12, 2010

Falling off the face of the earth...

Wow! It's been a while since I've been on here. The only excuse I have is that I was sicker than a dog. I somehow hurt my tailbone. Don't know how as I never fell on it. I never fell at all. Obviously I don't think I bruised my tailbone. I think I somehow cramped a muscle. It's the only explanation I can come up with.

Anyhurtslikeamother....

It hurt like nobody's business. I couldn't sit on my bum or lay directly on it. Bending to sit down or the process of standing from a sitting position was horrible.

We had some percocet in the house...so I took 2 when I got out of bed and 2 more around 4 PM(this was on Thursday). The problem is that I don't do well with codeine. By 5 PM  I was sicker then sick. Fun, let me tell ya!

Also, I was way under calories for the day. I am already consuming the lowest amount of calories a person can get away with. Friday I continued to purge the codeine out of my body(that reads: I slept all day). It was also the second day to be way under calories. I was getting worried about my nutrition(my water intake was insanely low as well). I broke my diet to eat something.

Yup, I broke my diet. With what? A Cobb salad with grilled chicken. How does that break my diet? Because I'm fasting!!! Needless to say, the food helped me improve very quickly. Saturday I felt much better(my bum still hurt though) and I got right back into fasting.

Today, I feel so much better. My tailbone is doing a bit better too! This is the first time for me to sit at my computer since Wednesday night. I have been using my iphone to do anything online which leaves me limited. My iphone can do a lot but it is frustrating with how small the screen is and how slow it is to type.

Anyhoodles...

It's good to be back!

7 comments:

Nicole Kaminsky said...

Sorry you have been so under the weather. Hope you feel much much better soon!

Brandi said...

Ouchie! :/ Sorry you haven't been feeling good. Hope that's the end of that (hee, hee ~ end). ;)

{Kimber} said...

sorry you are hurting so!!
hope you're feeling better!!

HeatherOz said...

That is really a bummer! tee hee!
Glad you are feeling better!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I broke my tailbone in 7th grade. The doctor prescribed a doughnut pillow. I, however, was much too cool to carry that around school. I was in pain for a long time. Glad you are startingn to feel better!! OUCH!

Mrs. NB

Tina said...

Woah girl! I hope you are feeling a little better. That was truly a pain in the booty!! :)

Kari said...

I'm laughing and feel bad because it sounds like you did not have a fun time. Bum hurting. Sicker than sick. I'm sorry.
But I did laugh that you broke your diet with a Cobb salad w/chicken. For me it would have been chocolate cake or cookies or something not so healthy!