I can't find him!
(Forget Pez...where's the candy from this bouquet? I'm hungry!)
Ah, this explains where Pez may have gone. Dang you Pepper. I liked Pez!
Pez, if you're out there, please come home. We miss you!!!
(Pez was a joke gift given to my mom. We always give her 1 cow gift for every xmas. It became a game to hide Pez for each other. I mean hide it so well it would take weeks to find. Pez just sorta disappeared one day.)
(Pez was a joke gift given to my mom. We always give her 1 cow gift for every xmas. It became a game to hide Pez for each other. I mean hide it so well it would take weeks to find. Pez just sorta disappeared one day.)
4 comments:
My mom and sister in law do something silly every Christmas too. Those are fun traditions. I like cows :o) Cute last pic!
Uh oh! Sounds like someone hid Pez TOO well!
hmmmm. . .maybe he is just hidden too well??? I'm sure he will show up some day!!
My sister and her brother do the same thing with a garden gnome.
Maybe the cat carried it out?
Post a Comment