1. Do you like seafood? Heck to the NOOOOO!!!!
2. Are mermaids hot? Uhhhh...sure.
3. Have you swam in the ocean? Yes. You cannot grow up near the beach unless you have swum in the ocean. It's just not right!
4. If you got stung by a jellyfish, would you let a stranger pee on you? Heck to the NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
5. Have you ever pee'd in the ocean? Ummmmm...I plead the 5th!
6. Can you make a cute fish face? (Show a pic..if you want) Probably. I bet everyone can.
7. When you see the lobster tank at the grocery store do you just have this overwhelming urge to set them free or cook them up? Neither. I want nothing to do with any fish tank. Ever!
8. Are you afraid of sharks? In a healthy respectful way, sure. I'm still not afraid to swim in the ocean though.
Leave me lots of love...it's my birthday!
Leave me lots of love...it's my birthday!
11 comments:
A fellow seafood hater!!! Awesome! :)
Oh I hate seafood too! Ick. Happy Birthday!!!!!
Yes! I thought I'd be the only one that hates seafood!
You got to grow up on the beach?! lucky duck!
Saying HI from www.kellysavenue.com
new follower
Stopping by from Getting to KNow you SUnday! Cute blog, I'm a new follower. Have a great evening.
Cheers,
Tiff
I am all about the seafood! Yum!
Loved your answers, but didn't agree with many!
Happy Birthday~!
Hey birthday girl!
These questions were cracking me up! I'm not big on the seafood. I might eat fish once a year, if that. I do love me some fried shrimp and the occasional fried crab claws. However, Bubba did happen to tell me he heard that shrimp were the 'cockroach of the ocean' and that kinda makes me not want to eat them.
Happy Birthday!
I'm a little late gettin' around here!
I am so afraid of sharks, I'm afraid to swim in the pool!
Hate seafood. I gave it a whirl while we were in Alaska, but it was a no-go. Seriously, take some meat tenderizer with you to the beach- who in their sober mind would let another person urinate on them?!?!?!?!
Post a Comment