October 14, 2010

Before and After

Here is a sneak peak into my self portrait for the October scavenger hunt. While this is the image I will be using it is not the edit I'll be using.

Before
After

I shoot with a Canon Rebel xsi and edit with PS cs5.

My edit:
cropped;
used coffeeshop action Golden Vintage;
adjusted the opacity on the layers;
used a mask to remove the golden look from the mirror and my face;
flatten;
ran my custom action for resizing and adding my watermark;
flatten!

7 comments:

Snapshotsofhappiness said...

I love photos in side mirrors. I have quite a few of my self or scenery in them. :) Very nice!

Stephanie said...

Awesome! How much weight have you lost, by the way!?!?

Amy said...

I love "in the mirror" pics.. your edit is awesome! :)

Mommy2Four said...

Great shot! Really love the edit!

Ashley said...

Very cool!

starnes family said...

A. Wish I knew how to photograph.

B. Wish I knew how to edit.

C. Wish I had a Canon Rebel.

Ashley Sisk said...

I love what you've done here - the crop made a huge difference and your processing looks great!