I think you know we have a hard time getting kids to pose! But, these are the "real" pictures. I love them. This little boy is absolutely precious. Such expression!
How did you pull that off? What a doll!
HA! He is awesome! Great shots, as always. :)
I'm dying. That is the best little boy shoot I've EVER seen. Laid out all together like that is amazing. Love love love it!
I miss him so much he was like a little brother to me Aunt pam please tell him i miss him
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!Those were awesome. I have posers too. Both kids - makes it easy :o)
Does he give lessons? What a ham!I usually have to resort to potty talk to get my boys to give me a good smile!
He is absolutely adorable! Your photography is absolutely wonderful too!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I think you know we have a hard time getting kids to pose! But, these are the "real" pictures. I love them.
This little boy is absolutely precious. Such expression!
How did you pull that off? What a doll!
HA! He is awesome! Great shots, as always. :)
I'm dying. That is the best little boy shoot I've EVER seen. Laid out all together like that is amazing. Love love love it!
I miss him so much he was like a little brother to me Aunt pam please tell him i miss him
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!
Those were awesome. I have posers too. Both kids - makes it easy :o)
Does he give lessons? What a ham!
I usually have to resort to potty talk to get my boys to give me a good smile!
He is absolutely adorable! Your photography is absolutely wonderful too!
Post a Comment