December 2, 2010

5 Question Friday



1.
What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?! I want an epiphanie camera bag. The Lola to be exact...in red. Their website is lovely...le sigh!




 2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past? Last year when I got my very first dslr camera. I adore that thing. It's a prized possession!

3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up? Smarter!

4. When do you put up your tree? If it is a real tree then no sooner than 2 weeks before Christmas. If it is an artificial tree(this year it is) then closer to Thanksgiving. I'm still waiting for hubs to set it up though. Our moving over Thanksgiving kept us too busy then hubs worked out of town for a few days. Hopefully, it'll be up by Saturday night. I have the Christmas bug right now!!!

5. What is your favorite Holiday? Any that is happening at that given moment. Obviously, right now it's Christmas!

8 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, I love that bag too. You know I have a thing for red bags, right?
I hope you have fun setting the tree up this weekend! I can't wait to see it!

Brandi said...

Luuuuuuuurve that bag! Another bloggy friend has a super cute one that looks like a little red bowling bag. SO CUTE.

Hope you get your tree up this weekend. :)

Liz Mays said...

I put mine up around Thanksgiving too, cuz I do a fake tree.

I LOVE that bag! I hope you get it!

Hanna said...

Hi there ! I am your newest follower ! LOVELY blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blgospot.com Take a peek at my giveaways when you come by. I have 6 going on and everything is handmade and gorgeous:)
That bag is sooooo cute:)

HeatherOz said...

Hey! I'm the one with the cute red bowling bag! The one that fell out of my car but was returned by a VERY VERY GOOD samaritan! I Love your (soon to be?) bag too! Is it super expensive? Mine was only $25! Makes me love it even more!

starnes family said...

One day I will get a Canon Rebel like I've been dreaming about for years. One day.

Ashley said...

That bag is gorgeous! I think all my answers would be the same as yours! :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

That bag is beautiful! I hope you find it under your tree this year...you deserve it!