I love dog parks. She looks like she had a blast. Loved the first couple!
With friends or without.....she's so happy!
Looks like fun!
That's a happy dog! Heidi LOVES the dog park. I always enjoy watching her play. You can really tell they're having fun! :)
I LOVE that first shot. He looks so happy!
That looks like one happy pup!He? Um, Kassie is a girl name!(previous comment) LOL
what a beautiful doggy!!!!
Just sayin' "HI!"You haven't posted here since Dec 4 and I wanted to make sure my blog roll was operating properly!
Beautiful pictures, as always. LOVE the one flying into San Diego.I'm so over the rain! Missing the snow, but over the rain!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love dog parks. She looks like she had a blast. Loved the first couple!
With friends or without.....she's so happy!
Looks like fun!
That's a happy dog! Heidi LOVES the dog park. I always enjoy watching her play. You can really tell they're having fun! :)
I LOVE that first shot. He looks so happy!
That looks like one happy pup!
He? Um, Kassie is a girl name!(previous comment) LOL
what a beautiful doggy!!!!
Just sayin' "HI!"
You haven't posted here since Dec 4 and I wanted to make sure my blog roll was operating properly!
Beautiful pictures, as always. LOVE the one flying into San Diego.
I'm so over the rain! Missing the snow, but over the rain!
Post a Comment