December 4, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


It's rather exciting to get back into the swing of things. The month of November was very stressful for me. Moving sucks. It wiped me out!

In My Home
I had so many ideas for this one but then nothing was inspiring me. I chose to photograph this instead. It was drawn, cut out and colored by my nieces. It was my prize at the end of a scavenger hunt they created for me. I love the creativity of children and I adore this. It has a place of honor on our fridge.
It's Beginning to Look a lot Like...
Well, honestly, it's not really looking Christmasy here. Our decorations are set amongst the greenery. I would love to have snow for Christmas. It'll never happen here.
Sweet Treat
This picture came out of my archives. I'm on a diet here peeps!
Time
My grandfather made this clock. It is my moms. I grew up with this clock. I have one too now. It's hanging up in the house as well(yes, I live with my mom again). Mine is in a darker area and would not photograph well.
Everyday
Yup, I think this one speaks for itself!

9 comments:

Linda R. said...

These are great photos. Santa look so cute next to all those plants. And your everyday shot is so clever... Hope you have a nice weekend! ~Linda

AJ said...

Beautiful post...love the Santa.

justine said...

what great photos here, love them all!

Ashley Sisk said...

Your grandfather's clock is wonderful and I love the perspective of your everyday shot.

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

These are awesome, Pam! LOVE the sweet treat.

Tara said...

Great photos, but I love love your everyday shot.

theresabridget said...

Great shots this week, but your last one is my favorite!

Phoenix Peacock said...

fabulous pictures. i love sweet treat and everyday! And how cute is that first one with the story to go with it?!

Charmaine Poulin said...

Great shots! I love your Time & Everyday!!!