December 27, 2010

Santa's coming!

Guess what I'm getting for Christmas? I get my epiphanie camera bag! I'm so excited. I need to order it...
picture source

...but first, I have to go through all this and undo it all. Yup, my mom thought it would be funny to hide this all over the house for me to find. We just found the last $1 today.
The bag will be from my mom and from Chuck's mom. Thanks moms! I love my gift! I hope everyone got what they wanted this Christmas too!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Ahh it's so gorgeous! I can't wait to see pics of your actual bag. I hope you get it soon! Yay!

Ashley Sisk said...

Your mom is quite funny but let's be honest, that bag is gorgeous. This reminds me...I need to photograph my new Jo Tote!

Kari said...

Very cool camera bag. My big gift from Hubby this year is a camera bag. I need to pick one and order it - there's just so many to choose from :o)

starnes family said...

I need to know more about this bag! So happy you're getting it.

Barbara said...

That is such a great bag! I need a new one as my camera is a bit too big for my old camera bag - must find out more...

~Shari said...

oh how exciting.. What a wonderful Christmas gift.

and

How funny that the $ was hidden all over like a scavenger hunt. nice!

HeatherOz said...

Hahaha! Your Mom is hilarious!
I was hoping that's what you would be telling us you were getting! So exciting!!

Brandi said...

Okay, the moms are freakin' hilarious! That is great.

Love the bag. LOVE.