For Christmas I got a tripod and a remote trigger for my camera. I thought it was time to break them in. So last week my nephew helped me with that. Sadly, I did not get a wireless remote and I was bitterly disappointed in how short the cord was so I had to have the camera close enough for me to reach out for the remote. Hubs is going to put his wiring skilz to work and add length to the remote. You will see my hair 3 different ways. That's because we did 3 different mini shoots. Bradsen would have done this all day with me if I would have let him. In the back of my mind I kept thinking...there will a ton of pics to go through, trash some, edit some...grrr! I took over 600 pics and this is all I kept! That's 12 pics out of 600.
Anyhoodles...
It was fun!
eeeeekkk! I got on my treadmill yesterday and today. It wasn't so bad! I have a long way to go in building up endurance and stamina but it was so much easier than it would have been 65 pounds ago.
You might be thinking...65? But that's only 5 lbs since the New Year. That's right! I struggled like crazy during January. I had trouble staying on the diet. Water was a curse word! So, I got back on track and promptly was visited by my monthly. I can't lose weight during that 4 day period...at all! Grrrrrr!
I also took a long look at what I was eating. Let's be honest, it's hard to go wrong. I eat some Medifast bars and 1 salad. But, I was able to shave off a few calories from my salad because I got lazy and started free handing my dressing and the Feta I add. I bumped my olives up to 6 too. I kept telling myself that I was on such a low calorie diet that 2 more olives wouldn't hurt.
So now I'm back to counting and weighing my food portions. I'm back on the yucky water wagon. And to really amp up things I started my exercise. I've done 30 min yesterday and today. Today was so much easier then yesterday. Tomorrow will be better than today!
What else am I doing?...NOTHING! Trying desperately to stay out of a depressed funk. Being on a diet, living with my mom, making no money...you name it. I'm a hot mess!
I'm sorry for not having much to say on my blog lately. I feel like the only thing I have to contribute right now are my pictures. The reality is, I don't have kids to create fun stories. My husband has been working out of town a lot. I do next to nothing. I've been depressed. My daily life is the same...over and over and over and you don't want to hear about it repetitively. I take Kassie to the beach{repetitive}, I pretend I have a life by taking pictures{repetitive}, I could go on but it's {repetitive}! ;) I'm hoping this is just a phase in my life that will pass very soon! You will be asking me to shut up.
Anyhoodles...le sigh! I'm done...












9 comments:
Pam, hang in there. Its just a phase. You have had a lot going on with moving and dieting ect. I myself am a hot mess lately! By the way Erica and I have been trying to go walking a few times a week if you want to join us!
Oh, girl, it's a phase. While our house was being built, we lived with my parents... toss in some hurricanes, water permit issues (which delayed paving the streets of the neighborhood), and three and a half years and another kid later, we were able to move out! For a long time I thought 'wow, this is my life.' Hang in there. <3
Love the pics! :)
It will pass and it will get better, but since I fight depression too, I totally understand that you probably just roll your eyes when people say that.
So in the meantime, your pictures DO rock, and I LOVE that sequence here!
Hi, Pam, I'm visiting 365 Project blogs but had to comment on your photos here. It looks like you had fun together all day. I have a tripod and remote, too, but I've never thought to use them on myself. Hmm, you've got me thinking... Boy, I can't wait for spring!
Blessings,
Christine
Just wanted to send some love and encouragement. Things will get better and photography is a great outlet. Just by going out and shooting different things, you start to have an appreciation for the little blessings you do have.
Hang in there Pam! We all go through periods like you are. Life can get repetitious but there would be no highs without the lows. Keep posting and staying connected with us, your bloggy friends! xoox Oh and super cute pics! xo
Loved all the pictures.....such a range of faces!
Keep up the good work. Proud of you!
Awww *hugs* This too shall pass. I love seeing every photo you post. :D
I wish that I could get motivated and go on ANY diet. Ha.. I think about it.. and say.. I will start tomorrow.. and when tomorrow arrives.. I have me some bacon and feel guilty and do the same thing.. I will start tomorrow. I am proud of you jump starting your diet again.
Yeah enough of my whining. Keep your chin up - it is a phase!
Each day will get easier. I know how hard it is to stay "on" a diet, so I try not to actually say that I am dieting and just avoid foods I know I shouldn't be eating. Basically, if I wouldn't feed it to my children, I probably should not be eating it myself.
Go on...I like to hear about it and sometimes it feels good to vent.
You seriously need to start getting some photography gigs, you photos are always beautiful!
Post a Comment