March 14, 2011

Edit Me by ashley plus 3


How exciting to get the chance to edit a picture of the super cute BabyG. This picture was taken by Tina from The Story of Us. I absolutely adore this sweet face!
My edits...

What I did using cs5:
I used Coffeeshop's action Glamour Glow to pop the eyes,
flatten,
then I used Pioneer Woman's action Fresh and Colorful,
I adjusted the opacity to my taste,
flatten,
the color pic is done.
For the black and white I continued on with the above edit...
I used Pioneer Woman's black & white beauty action,
I dropped the opacity down to about 85%,
flatten,
crop,
done.
Isn't she beautiful? Plus, her birthday is in a couple of days. She's turning 7!!! Go wish babyG a happy birthday on her mommies blog.

12 comments:

~Shari said...

She certainly is beautiful. And the processing even embraces her beauty even more! great work!

Brandi said...

LOL! I was like heeeeeey, I know her!!! I LOVE the black and white! That's a framer for sure!

Liz Mays said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

What does it mean to flatten?

starnes family said...

Amazing how you can make something already beautiful even prettier!

HeatherOz said...

I love how the colors turned out in the 2nd one!

HeatherOz said...

no no no, I meant the first pic you edited! Such a dope!

Tanyia said...

I like the warmth you added to the overall look. This was my first time playing along in any photog meme, I enjoyed it!

Ashley said...

Wow wow I love the color edit! I love the BW too but the color is great and the fact that you did it with 2 actions? That's amazing news, definitely something I can handle. Thanks so much for linking up, I love learning from you!

Cherie@Accessoire said...

I love the B&W!! Your editing is very pretty!

Cherie

Unknown said...

I love your first edit, it's soft and colorful and her eyes look great.

Tina said...

Oh girl, I LOVE the B&W edit!!! Thank you so much for participating. It's fun seeing this face over on your blog too!!

Debbie said...

I love your edits! They are lovely. I saw this on FTLOB and came over to say hi.