What a gorgeous natural shot! K xx www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com
This is lovely. So far, I can only do this on accident. When I try to do it on purpose, it doesn't turn out very good.
Luminous!
Great use of backlighting.
It's perfect! Great job!
Very cool! Wonderfully understated flare. Love it.
So pretty!I took a sunflare picture yesterday and got the flare but the constantly moving subject did not turn out so great (Daisy)
WOW! Gorgeous!
So Sweet <3
Beautiful! Is that your niece?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What a gorgeous natural shot!
K xx www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com
This is lovely. So far, I can only do this on accident. When I try to do it on purpose, it doesn't turn out very good.
Luminous!
Great use of backlighting.
It's perfect! Great job!
Very cool! Wonderfully understated flare. Love it.
So pretty!
I took a sunflare picture yesterday and got the flare but the constantly moving subject did not turn out so great (Daisy)
WOW! Gorgeous!
So Sweet <3
Beautiful! Is that your niece?
Post a Comment