This weeks photo is by Branson of the blog My Reflection of Something. That sweet adorable baby is her son Aiden. I'm seriously in love!
SOOC by Branson
My edits...
and just for fun...
I completely lost my place on what I did. I hope I can get a pass this week on sharing what I did.



10 comments:
That boy is good, good stuff!
I love your edits!
I love how you take the background out! SOOOOO cool!
You are fired! Just kidding. Although I would love to know how you removed the background. I love that last edit! :)
I really like this edit a lot! The light in his eyes is great, the crop is just perfect, and I like the color. My husband loved the second edit! He thought it was super fun :)
I'd say you did good if the Mom and Dad liked it! Nice work!
What a great edits...
great edits, love the cropping on the first one, and the extraction is so cute! :)
I love your first edit! Darling!
Love the second edit without the background... Very cool!
Post a Comment